Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
- Ideal solution for mezzanine flooring, racking, shelving, working platforms and decking.
- A simple, easy solution that technically outperforms a 38mm chipboard equivalent.
- Perfect for use in warehouses and industrial/commercial floors.
- 11% wider and up to 20% lighter than 38mm chipboard panels
- Less likely than 38mm P6 to pick up moisture
- Stronger and stiffer
- Higher point loads and UDLs
- Quicker and easier to lay
- Features a sanded surface
2400mm x 675mm
Decking, Mezzanine flooring, Racking, Shelving, Working platforms
|Country of origin||
Tongue & groove
European birch, Scots pine
Questions & Answers (1)
Questions and answers of the customers
Hi are your 30mm osb tongue and groove board 30 min fire resistance for loft conversion flooring
Q Hi are your 30mm osb tongue and groove board 30 min fire resistance for loft conversion flooring answer nowAsked by 26 April 2021 9:03 amonAnswered by the admin Hi Den, this board is not F/R rated and will not be to any spec of a fire rating standard.
Customer Product Reviews