Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
OSB3 flooring with Tongue and Groove profiling is versatile, BBA approved and water-resistant timber panel suitable for load-bearing roofing and flooring applications in dry and humid conditions in both domestic and commercial use.
OSB tongue and groove 18mm boards are suitable and widely used in structural (manufactured in accordance with EN 13986) and interior applications, such as:
- Load bearing roofing & flooring applications
- Wall sheathing
The main principle of the Tongue and Groove edged boards is in the panel features, where each sheet consists of a ‘tongue’ edge and precisely sized gap ‘groove’. During installation, the tongue slots into a groove, making the application extremely easy. For extra security, the planks can be glued or held with screws or nails – this method is known as ‘secret nailing’.
Benefits and key features of OSB3 18 mm T&G:
- OSB3 18mm is durable and resistant to humid conditions and spills. The adhesive used to bond planks together is acting as an additional protective barrier during accidental spillages.
- The structural T&G flooring can be installed over the joist and any subfloor.
- Ecologically friendly
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 13986:2004
- 18mm OSB board T&G is suitable for GRP roofing (BBA approved for flat roof application)
- Ease of handling – 8’ x 2’ boards can be easily carried up ladders
2440mm x 590mm
For use in floors, For use in roofs
|Country of origin||
Tongue & groove
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews