Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
The typical applications of Furniture grade chipboard are
- Furniture – Thanks to its smooth sanded faces, 12mm chipboard comes in handy in making various components of furniture.
- Bar fitting
- General joinery work
- Partition walls etc.
Benefits and Key Features of 12mm Furniture Grade Chipboard
- 12mm Furniture Grade Chipboard is recyclable and therefore environmentally friendly
- It has smooth sanded surfaces
- Chipboard 12mm x 2440mm x 1220 is ideal for surface use
- It offers the same strength in all directions
- FSC certified
- Easy to work with, since it can be cut using common woodwork tools
- Low thickness swelling
- It is a versatile and affordable non-structural board
- The product complies with EN 312 standards
- Furniture grade chipboard is available in different thicknesses such as 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 38mm.
2440mm x 1220mm
For use in furniture
EN 13501-1: class D-s1
|Country of origin||
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews
You may also like…
18mm P2 Furniture Grade Chipboard 2440mm x 1220mm (8′ x 4′)
18mm Furniture Grade Chipboard is a highly versatile and strong board used in making furniture as well as kitchen elements.(0 reviews)£14.65 £17.58 Inc VAT Notify when in stock