Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
Square Edge 11mm OSB3 board is a load-bearing wood base sheet manufactured in line with EN 300 performance standards. OSB board 11mm is suitable for applications in humid conditions. It so is an ideal sheet material for structural and nonstructural projects, as well as in both internal and external environments. The OSB3 11mm 2440 x 1220mm is predominantly used in:
- Wall sheathing
- Flooring & roofing applications
- Roof decking
- Site hoarding
- Sarking applications
- Suitable for GRP roofing applications
- Garden Sheds
- Interior decoration
Benefits and Key features of OSB Sterling board 11mm
- High quality, durable and knotless timber sheets, its smooth surface does not require sanding even for GRP roofing application [a minimum 18mm OSB3 thickness is recommended]
- 11mm OSB is practical, easy to drill, nail, saw, file or sand
- Environmentally friendly – produced with Zero added formaldehyde
- High load-bearing capacity – an excellent alternative to plywood and other traditional wood boards
- Conforming to EN 300 performance standards
2440mm x 1220mm
For use in roofs, For use in walls
|Country of origin||
Questions & Answers (2)
Questions and answers of the customers
to what radius can your 11mm thick board bend?
Q to what radius can your 11mm thick board bend? answer nowAsked by 17 May 2021 8:40 pmonAnswered by the admin
OSB is not designed to be flexible. You can not bend much, otherwise, it will break.
Would there be any extra discount for ordering 25sheets
Q Would there be any extra discount for ordering 25sheets answer nowAsked by 15 May 2021 1:34 pmonAnswered by the admin
We don't offer a further price reduction for the materials that have the "Everyday low price" tag above the image.
Customer Product Reviews