Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
10mm oak veneered MDF board, an ultimate substitute to solid wood is manufactured from authentic wood veneers perfectly connected to the finest MDF. Veneer boards are typically different from each other since they are obtained from varying tree species. This means that the hue and pattern of every 10mm veneered MDF vary depending on the wood species it is obtained from. These sheets can serve a set of purposes like wall panelling and furniture manufacturing. Other notable primary utilities of the 10mm oak veneered 2440mm x 1220mm are;
- Making home/office furniture – it can be bowdlerized into unique sizes and shapes to make office fittings and dining sets.
- Decorations – Oak veneer MDF is defined by its smooth characteristic. As such, they come in handy in making decorations and wall panels.
- Cabinets – it is easy to paint and apply glue on oak veneer furniture board. It is also easy to screw since it provides excellent grip, hence making it effortless to make cabinets.
Benefits and Key Features of Veneered MDF
- The oak MDF board is easy to apply glue on, paints and screws. This means that you can customize it to make any kind of furniture you need.
- As opposed to solid wood, oak veneered MDF sheets 10mm has great stability and less susceptible to extreme weather elements.
- They are painless to mark since their surface is light.
- It is water-resistant and resilient to fungal decay.
2440mm x 1220mm
For use in cabinets, For use in furniture, For use in wardrobes, Shelving
|Country of origin||
Varnish & stainable
Standard medium density fibreboard
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews