Please note, the product may vary slightly in texture and colour from your screen.
22mm Tongue and Groove Chipboard, commonly known as P5, is a structural grade flooring board highly regarded by builders because of its moisture-resistant properties. 22mm T&G flooring chipboard is typically utilised in flooring applications. The use of this board in the constructions adds strength when the panels are systematically slotted together and then screwed down to the floor’s joists. 22mm P5 chipboard is utilised in almost all general flooring applications, including bathrooms and kitchens. It is ideal for most domestic applications, and thanks to its sanded smooth surface, it can be used in all kinds of floor coverings. Besides, its density enhances insulation, primarily when used with the correct thermal slab or acoustic type insulation. P5 sheets are also narrow and effortless to work with, especially in tight spaces like lofts.
Benefits and Key Features of 22mm Tongue And Groove Chipboard
The following features make 22mm T&G flooring sheets quite desirable:
- P5 chipboard is made from recycled woodchips and therefore minimises the need for landfill disposal.
- It is explicitly manufactured in compliance with EN 312-P5 standards.
- High-density structural chipboard.
- Moisture resistant flooring.
- T&G chipboard flooring groove for fast and effortless installation and enhanced strength.
- 22mm thickness allows for use with joists, with 400m spacing.
- Adheres to all set environmental and production standards for unswerving quality.
- P5 chipboards have a CE marks implying compliance with EN13986 construction standards.
- Can be applied on most coverings due to its smooth surface.
- It is easy to decorate or apply the veneer.
- A thin profile and hence easy to cut.
- T&G profile edges.
- 42-day weather exposure.
EGGER Peel Clean Xtra
Engineered from EGGER P5 grade chipboard, this strong T&G structural flooring panel is covered with an easy-to-remove, anti-slip woven surface film. The film protects the board from moisture penetration during the build process. When the protective film is removed, it leaves a polymer sealed surface, making the board more moisture-proof, clean, and perfectly presented floor ready for handover.
Applications of EGGER peel Clean Xtra
- Suitable for use in all kinds of new build, refurbishment, and renovation undertakings;
- Once fully fitted, EGGER Peel Clean Xtra can be left in light rain conditions for up to 42 days;
- It offers a clean-finished floor with an improved moisture barrier after removing the film.
- After peeling off the film, the floor left is super clean and ready for handover;
- The anti-slip properties on the film offer extra grip for foot holding in wet conditions;
- When utilized with Joist Adhesive and EGGER D4 Joint, it doesn’t need joint sealing tapes;
- The tight edges on the film prevent curling and lifting of the edges;
- After peeling off the film, the exposed polymer finish left on the top of the panel offers further protection and enhanced aesthetics.
2400mm x 600mm
For use in floors, Lofts
|Country of origin||
Tongue & groove
Peel clean xtra
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Customer Product Reviews
You may also like…
22mm Egger P5 Tongue and Groove Moisture Resistant Chipboard Flooring TG4E 2400mm x 600mm (8′ x 2′)
22mm Egger P5 tongue and groove chipboard is a moisture-resistant structural grade flooring board. It is generally used in flooring applications as the construction of the board adds strength when boards are slotted together and screwed or nailed down to floor joists.(0 reviews)
18mm Egger Peel Clean Xtra P5 Tongue and Groove Moisture Resistant Chipboard Flooring TG4E 2400mm x 600mm (8′ x 2′)
18mm Tongue and Groove Chipboard, commonly known as P5 is a structural grade flooring board highly regarded by builders because of its moisture-resistant properties. 18mm T&G flooring chipboard is typically utilised in flooring applications.(0 reviews)
18mm Egger P5 Tongue and Groove Moisture Resistant Chipboard Flooring TG4E 2400mm x 600mm (8′ x 2′)
18mm Egger P5 tongue and groove chipboard is a moisture-resistant structural grade flooring board. It is generally used in flooring applications as the board’s construction adds strength when panels are slotted together and screwed or nailed down to floor joists.(0 reviews)